Nash Library contributes to the mission of Gannon University by providing resources, instructional programs, services, and facilities to support the curricular and research needs of students and faculty.
- Nash Library will provide information and learning resources in all appropriate formats to support the curricular and research needs of students and faculty.
- Nash Library will provide instructional programs to assist students in meeting the information literacy outcomes of Gannon University.
- Nash Library will maintain a safe and comfortable environment with a variety of spaces, furnishings, and equipment to promote and enhance student learning.
- Nash Library will provide proactive and responsive services that maximize the effectiveness of the library’s resources and facilities.
- Nash Library will support the continuous development of all library staff and faculty.