Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Inter Library Loan Updates
Many libraries remain closed with librarians working remotely without access to physical collections.
Article requests are still being accepted but may take longer to be fulfilled.
- Only current Gannon students and employees are allowed entrance to the building. Exceptions will be made for guests escorted by Gannon employees in accordance with Gannon's Visitor/Guest Policy.
- Anyone entering the library must be wearing a mask and present a valid Gannon ID. All persons entering the building will have their temperature scanned.
- The south (7th Street) entrance will be closed after 6pm Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday. All must enter on the north (6th Street) side at those times.
- To encourage distancing, furniture has been removed or spread out in all areas of the library and room capacities have been adjusted.
- Furniture should not be moved.
- Users must adhere to all signs and staff directions regarding distancing, room occupancy limits, and traffic flow.
Food and Drink
- Food, whether purchased from the Urban Brew Cafe or brought in from elsewhere, is restricted to the first floor of the building. Beverages are allowed anywhere.
- Drinking fountains have been disabled but water bottle refill stations remain operational.
Contact any of our librarians for more details and assistance with integrating into your courses.
Streaming Video Service
Adam Matthew Digital has been added to the library's collection of databases. The collection provides access to 63 modules of Primary Source documents dating between the 15th and 21st centuries