Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Room Booking Procedural Changes (Fall 2020)
- All study room require a booking
- All bookable spaces now have a unique QR code
- Users must check in by scanning QR code and entering code from email within 10 minutes of arrival
- Users must check out when leaving
Library Space Sanitizing
- Students who want to wipe down their study space prior to or after use can get a paper towel soaked with sanitizer from the main Service Desk.
- Library staff and student workers will be around at regular intervals to wipe down the high touch surfaces and study rooms.
Check in/Check out
How to Booking video explaining how to place a booking.
Click the picture to watch Room Booking tutorial.