Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Room Booking Procedure
- All study rooms require a booking
- Users must check in using one of the following options:
- Using link in confirmation email
- Using Check in/Out option on this page
- Stopping in by the main library Service Desk for staff check in (email confirmation needed)
- Bookings are automatically cancelled if check in does not occur within 15 minutes of start time.
- Individuals using rooms after cancellation or without an proof of booking will be asked to relocate to open study area.
- Users must check out when leaving
Check in/Check out
How to Booking video explaining how to place a booking.
Click the picture to watch Room Booking tutorial.
Note: QR codes are currently not being used. Please disregard QR Code information in video and refer to top left corner of this page for more information.