Cummings, Scott, and Thomas Lambert. “Anti-Hispanic and Anti-Asian Sentiments among African Americans.” Social Science Quarterly vol. 78, no. 2, June 1997, pp. 338–353.
-analysis of anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian sentiments held by African Americans
Le, Thomas K., et al. “Anti-Asian Xenophobia and Asian American COVID-19 Disparities.” American Journal of Public Health, vol. 110, no. 9, Sept. 2020, pp. 1371–1373.
- acts against Asian Americans since pandemic; illustrates how Asian hate can be visible but not obvious
Moon-Ho Jung. “Beyond Loyalties: Reflections on Regional and National Divides in the Study of Race.” Western Historical Quarterly, vol. 43, no. 3, Sept. 2012, pp. 289–291.
- Asian hate differs in different regions; Asian hate in America is not uniform
Ren, Jingqiu, and Joe Feagin. “Face Mask Symbolism in Anti-Asian Hate Crimes.” Ethnic & Racial Studies, vol. 44, no. 5, Apr. 2021, pp. 746–758.
- Asian American hate crimes during pandemic; Asian Americans must unite with other minorities
Sueyoshi, Amy. “Discriminating Sex: White Leisure and the Making of the American 'Oriental'”. University of Illinois Press. 2018.
- "The Oriental", single Asian American stereotype weighted with sexual and gender meaning
Zhao, Pengfei. “Minor Feelings in the Wake of the Atlanta Attack: How a Mom of Asian Descent Spent the First 100 Hours in the Aftermath.” Cultural Studies/Critical Methodologies, vol. 21, no. 4, Aug. 2021, pp. 351–354.
- Atlanta Shootings during pandemic; shows Asian hate on personal level